Village on Losinka brook, first mentioned in 13rd century. In the year 1589 was built on place of old castle the new Renaissance chatea. Today it is one of the most proved Rennaisance chateaus in Moravia. In Velké Losiny was originated in the year 1592 spa by Jan from Žerotín. Spa complex was several rebuilt and it is surrounded with park from the year 1861 with many rare species. Interesting is also Renaissance church with cloister by F. A. Sabastini.